ISTM Admission Policy
1. Only ISTM Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor and Press badge holders will be granted entry into ISTM. Non-Hosted Buyers, non-Exhibitors and non-badge holders will not be granted entry to the event.
2. The Organiser’s all-inclusive package for Exhibitors includes one badge only; any additional badges required must be purchased at €350 each.
3. Hosted Buyers and Exhibitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in ISTM and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure to adhere to this rule will result in the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from ISTM.
5. Anyone obtaining a ISTM Hosted Buyer, Exhibitor or Press badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave ISTM.
6. Anyone attending ISTM should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. Anyone attending ISTM may not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, display objectionable behaviour, wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt ISTM.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ISTM who does not comply with this policy, who the Organisers reasonably consider is likely to break these rules, who is prohibited from attending the event under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or for any other reason at the Organisers’ discretion.
9. No one under the age of eighteen years will be granted entry into ISTM unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and any such person will be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
10. Press badges for ISTM are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the ISTM industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, letter from an editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
11. Official ISTM photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at ISTM. Anyone attending ISTM consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing ISTM in future, for exploitation in any and all media in perpetuity, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at ISTM without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
Owners and management: Provisa Sverige AB, Banérgatan 10, 115 23, Stockholm, Sweden